Senior Contract & Vendor Manager
A successful Senior Contract & Vendor Manager has a solid understanding of software licensing and its accompanying terms and conditions, to enable successful establishment and management of software contracts and licences.
A Senior Contract & Vendor Manager is commercially savvy and experienced in dealing with IT vendors and is able to leverage this relationship to support achievement of organisational outcomes.
We are seeking a Senior Contract & Vendor Manager to join the team at Group 10 Consulting to perform end-to-end software asset management activities at government clients in Canberra.
- Management of multiple, existing contracts, mainly software agreements in nature, but these may also include consulting/professional services and hardware agreements
- Regular review of the contracts, provision of recommendations for changes
- Management of contract obligations, both from the vendor and client perspectives
- Negotiation of new contracts as per client requirements and Commonwealth regulations and policies (e.g. Commonwealth Procurement Rules, Agency Authority Instructions, etc.)
- Provision of advice regarding optimal software licensing and management methods
- Ensuring alignment between software licences and client business requirements
- Liaison with client legal staff
- Creation and maintenance of contract management plans and other documentation
- Reviews and documented recommendations in regard to agreements with an interpretation of software vendor End User Licence Agreements (EULAs)
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating, establishing and managing software contracts
- Detailed knowledge of software licensing, including metrics, pitfalls, EULAs, contracts
- Detail-oriented and able to manage large volumes of data
- Excellent communication skills and professional presentation
- Must be an Australian citizen able to obtain government security clearance
Preference may be given to applicants with an active clearance. Successful applicants may be requested to submit a clearance at a higher level.