Contract Procurement Specialist
As a Contract Procurement Specialist, you will work as an integral member of our existing multi-skilled team to undertake a range of hands-on tasks primarily associated with the procurement of software licences on behalf of government clients.
You will be experienced in and have an in-depth understanding of government procurement policy and procedures and be able to demonstrate your expertise in providing exemplary service in a performance managed environment.
- Manage software procurements in accordance with established processes and procedures
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Software Asset Management team
- Deal directly with Software vendors to obtain quotes and prepare appropriate documentation to enable timely procurement
- Maintain records in accordance with government and Group 10 policies
- Contribute to process and service improvement on an ongoing basis
- Working knowledge and understanding of CPRs
- Experience in successfully dealing with software vendors
- Qualifications or training in procurement (or equivalent experience)
- Demonstrated experience in a client focused service delivery environment
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple requests to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and professional presentation
- Experience using service management systems (desirable)
- Knowledge of software contract and licence asset management tools and methods (desirable)
This role requires the successful candidate to be an Australian citizen with the ability to obtain a government security clearance. Preference may be given to applicants with an active clearance. Successful applicants may be requested to submit a clearance at a higher level.